Wednesday 18 April 2007

Scouting and me part 3

Here be the third themed instalment!

If you were a cub in the 1970's and 80's you most likely would of received an annual like this to go with your Blue Peter, Beano and Dandy ones full of stories and information about being a Cub that would inspire you to go further gaining your awards.


The many annuals and their differing presentations over the years designed to appeal to boys








Thing was and is I'm a gurl so not surprisingly this was more my thing as much as I liked boys in Cubs and saw the value that was to them.

These were the annuals I would of wanted back then.

For me I needed to be in Brownies being the feminine gurl I was back then as that was a much better fit genderwise for me and so really that's more what what I aspire to today.

No comments: