Monday 22 September 2014

Am I still young enough for it?

Some elements of being little and having major development issues that really run on from the failure to develop fully as a child is most presumptions such as you have in as far as most older children and adults break the rules understand them and because you can reason, seeing things coming can take a more consequences  arising from your actions approach such as warnings, fines and if you break serious laws even prison.

The problem in being how I am is you don't have the same control, the same ability to foresee what is wrong with what you are doing, you cannot follow long explanations and may even struggle with short ones getting them muddled up.

That system set up  for people can doesn't work for you because you don't have those abilities and you are in a load of ways pretty much like a younger child as teachers who tried reasoning with me at 16+ found out I don't have and see things from the way even an older teen does. Concepts such as "Self respect" just aren't in there.

Thus to be blunt you DO need to treat me as a younger child of my own era.



Thus the answer you need to give me is just that, I AM still young enough to be spanked because that gets the message over in an unambiguous way that you are displeased with me and by doing so the discomfort will register so much I will associate it with the activity and so discourage me from ever doing it again.

It works much better to take me over a lap for an old fashioned childhood spanking, nothing complex, nothing really more in adult content settings, just the spanking I'd of had as that ten year old back then.

This works much better for me.

No comments: