Saturday 10 October 2015

Kickabout time



I am a feminine sissy but that doesn't mean all my interests are just those you might of traditionally associated with girls sometimes just because where my own interests lie and that inevitably in that era I was socialized formally along boys lines.

Footie or Soccer as it is called has always been a thing with me from the days we played it on the street, in open spaces, at school to following it religiously watching the F.A. Cup final never the times I watched with nan as we devoured Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate together and we're getting well into the 2015/16 season.

Today we are seeing more girls and women's teams around where when I grew up girls were strongly discouraged from playing, boys refused to play with them and schools did not have girls football as a team sport.

That's progress and as a sissy I support allowing females to play whatever sport they wish.

No comments: