Wednesday 21 November 2018

A reflective day

 

Much of the last month or so has been a bit like this walking around the country lanes, taking in all the sounds, sights and smells of the outdoors because in a lot of way I feel I need that total experience to be at the best I can.

That's why in someway I'm not a good online buddy if you expect me to hang around  and sometimes the deficits in how I see things not least my ability to 'read' lead situations where I'm feeling very much in the headlamps, dazzled, confused and with an overriding instinct to protect myself.

I prefer more group or face to face interaction really and yes I like to wear skirts doing so as a feminine boy for a while now.


Sparkle In Your Eye:

When I look at you, I see the sparkle in your eye, 

It tells me what's true and never tells a lie.

The sparkle in your eye, 

Even when you are sad, never does it cry.

Whenever it expresses its feelings, 

It tells me straight away, 

What you are stealing, 

Without doing a survey.

It tells when you'll fall, 

So I'll catch you like a ball.

It's the sparkle in your eye that says, 

You'll make it in the next couple of days.

The sparkle in your eye, 

Never, ever shall it die. 

By Ulveena Aitzaz from Lahore

Poetry was one thing I really enjoyed at school, reading learning and reciting it in front of the class, traditional European as well as Japanese styles.

No comments: