Wednesday 10 April 2019

Making progress

 



I've decided that Age Regression is not a accurate description of how I am as this thing is a permanent state that might be masked at times with emotional and even behavioural costs arising from that.

I am Age Dysphoric having Age Dysphoria because it is permanent having no voluntary element to it however good regression can be for things such as trauma, depression and the like.

I am a boy of ten in an adult shell of my era with more life experiences as that ten year old  for going around the sun several times as one but not really developing in the may most bio-boys would becoming teens and then adults.

I've also accepted my autism which may not be the 'classic' autism of the eighties film Rain Man but still is and is me.

In my era diagnosis was poor and if they gave you one label than they attributed everything to it which was why my Dyslexia was late in the day being diagnosed and that was through the Employment Service rather than health and disabilities so they ignored the autism and adhd and stuck like glue to Cerebal Palsy for everything.

I have an account now at a site that can help me cope with this on my own terms not needing a cure but tips on how to ride being your authentic age dysphoric, autistic, dyslexic learning disabled self.

No comments: