Wednesday 6 June 2007

The Duality of being LSG

There's a big part of me who would love to wear or have someone put me in a dress like this as I'd soon take to it right down to the accessories. 

I think it's very much as I see myself as a feminine boy, yes a real sissy gurl.

The funny thing is I'm not all dresses and soft cute bunny rabbits, like I can be as tough as my regular peers.
Very few boys never at least attempted to climb a tree cos for one thing it gave a clear view over everybody else, it certainly was a challenge and you wanted to prove your prowess in front of your mates.

It's the kind of thing I'd do too.

There was in our case the fact next to our school an orchard so there also was bounty to be had too for the boy that did and a well spanked bottom from our Headteacher if we got caught as besmirching the good name of school was a serious matter.

I'm really a mixture of active child and the cuter side of being feminine all wrapped up in frills.

No comments: