Wednesday 17 October 2007

Thoughts on arts and crafts

The chief focus of this blog was always around being assigned as a boy but being very very girlish and how that ran through my life as a child in school nominally seen as a "boy" and as time went on into exploring more that surpressed girlish side that has never really gone away.

As much as I had no issue with the short trousers I had to wear at school  I much sooner preferred to wear the girls uniform and take some lessons normally segregated along gender lines with them.

Arts and crafts was the area I loved even if I needed some help with bits as free from the frustrations of not understanding maths and the written word as a child with dyslexia, I could just express my thoughts and imagination though the creativity I had that wasn't so blighted by that.

To of done so in a school club dressed in pinafore dress and white socks would of been just magic for me.

No comments: