Wednesday 10 September 2008

Magical girl make overs

It's a time in the year that triggers off my age dysphoria  cos on the inside I am and feel like a ten year old and I expect to be going back to school with replaced uniform and stationery.

It's always been like this to be honest.


I do love anime heaps not least magical girl ones.

Magical girl (Japanese: 魔法少女, Hepburn: mahō shōjo) is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy media (including anime, manga, light novels, and live-action media) centred around young girls who possess magical abilities, which they typically use through an ideal alter ego into which they can transform.

In the 1990s, Sailor Moon introduced the concept of a "transforming heroine" who fights against forces of evil, a synthesis of elements from tokusatsu hero shows that became a staple for magical girl series that followed. 

On the more serious side of things imagine one day you were strolling along  having had some serious doubts about your life and this conversation started.



The thing with me is you couldn't turn me into a magical girl because I am a biological boy who is happy with being one even though I do have feminine gender traits.

You could encourage me to express them by encouraging me to gender present in them by wearing skirted attire or when I'm feeling more like that schoolboy changing my short trousers for a pinafore dress or pleated skirt.

That's what sissy gurls like me need in a society that takes issue with gender fluidity.

No comments: