Wednesday 18 February 2009

Kawaii and I

Something that has always been a part of me is a liking for kawaii or otherwise cute things that may or may not be be linked with cartoons, childrens tv series or the like so I wouldn't collect them in a collecting sense
With me this has everything to do with being a coping mechanism that pulls me out of anxiety and also a part of the child-like brain damaged me that needs to see, feel and play with tactile objects especially small ones as handling them helps me stay 'in the moment' and concentrate on that situation.

I really like the Sanriotown characters such as Twin Stars, My Melody, Chococat and of course Hello Kitty.


I'd be lying and probably due a spanking for it if I didn't say it goes further than either plushies of my favourite characters or innate objects like Bento boxes or playthings.

As Tammy I wish to be a very cute and pretty little sissy gurl and that can't happen unless tammy is put into very feminine foundation garments as they a part in making you look your best not being naturally curved 


There, that's more how it should be, Tammy dressed in a pretty print lolita dress, very much a pretty gurl.

Really, you know, Tammy needs to be handed over to a strong willed woman to dress her like that much more often as it would do me the world of good.

No comments: