Wednesday 11 November 2009

I am a sissy gurl


 It may sound the stupidest thing around but really that's what I feel and wish for because I've had these sissy gurl feelings for ages even with the idea of seeing females as superiors over me.

Cos it's 2009, it's easier to explore these things, no more underground magazines, no more phonelines like it was in 1987 when I used to ring them and wonder why my parents blow their tops on £12 "premium line" numbers wondering just who clocked up such bills  or using payphones to hear such things I can just search online and sort between the kind of more less overly sexual sissy spots and the others that don't do it for me.

The other thing is you just don't realize how many others have the same ideas, fantasies, notions of what to be a gender apart really exists.

It all just confirms what I am: a Sissy Gurl.


No comments: