Friday 25 December 2009

Christmas 2009

So it happens to be Christmas, for this little my favourite time of year outside of summer hols so what do we have?
Well, I'm LSG which I'm sure you may of noticed if you read this blog which basically means it's a similar christmas to when I was officially a child but being neither a girl or boy exclusively by gender so first off I have the Beano annual just like I had back then.

While it's changed a little to take in what boys and girls now are looking for and what given Dennis the Menace has a tv series tv can accept, it's still recognizable and a barrel of fun with quizzes and activities apart from the cartoons.
The Dandy seemed for a period unsure of where it really was but of late has gone back to a more traditional take on itself and the annual takes in old favourites like Desperate Dan and Korky the cat and adds newer things such as Bananaman.

I went out for lunch with my mummy and daddy so we could just spend time together and not in the kitchen.

I had some money to put toward some cds and dvds  and new pair of gloves.

No comments: