Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas 2010

It's Christmas here which is why posts are a bit off the usual schedule.

For as long as I remember Annuals have figured in my Christmas's with these two being up with being the longest from boyhood adding something to the weekly comic experience which normally include a Christmas  week special.

In my LSG life it is the same and for the same reasons, they have same connection, making me happy because it's just about the mixture of boys and girls interests
 within.



I like the anime Ben 10 Alien Force which is an adventure series shown on tv and had this years annual.
 
I did have some money which will put toward some cds in the near future be the classical or pop, 
a recording of Anne-Sophie Mutter playing the Brahms Violin Concerts, vouchers and a book token all of which will come in handy for when the roads clear and it's possible to travel into town as the snow melts.

No comments: