Saturday 1 January 2011

A year of experiments

2010 was an important year where with encouragement I did pick up my baton and run with it which was better than the period before where I just didn't feel anyone actually understood this whole thing.

It was more like "You want to be a girl then?" or people thinking you were a transvestite and there was enough arguments in the LGBTQI camp between those two without bringing into it that you might be mainly male and pretty happy with that but with some feminine traits people had issues with wanting to stick you at the extremes.

At the end of the day what were were is just a piece of cloth cut and sown different that's all.


I experimented a bit with shorter skirts as most of skirts I ever got to wear were more just above the knee or longer  wanting to see just how I felt as the only really short stuff I wore back then was very brief gym shorts we had to at school  that left much leg bare.

I came to conclusion I wanted to do mix more of this in with wearing shorts because I just felt better looking like the child I feel.

No comments: