Wednesday 7 May 2014

Scouting for Gurls


Whatever was really going on around 1971/2 when my parents made that mistake, the fact remains cut me up along my trunk and you'll find a Scout on the inside who follows the rules just as my older brother did and my younger brother although he only stayed in the Cubs and I'd rather be a Brownie.

It didn't and doesn't matter what my disabilities are and the many ways they do impact my life the practise of the basic principals of Scouting, the learning of new skills, the exploration of our environment and  the enjoyment of like-minded company are what makes me, well me.

Scouting in the general sense was always my thing so join me for a exploration of the wood.

We'll be starting with these Bluebells that I came by while walking a few days back, covered up from bity things.

Here you can see all that lush green foliage where the birds locally have built their nests from twigs.I just love hearing birdsong.

Meanwhile over in our Meadow there's plenty of life and you can make a wish with the Dandelion 
And this lovely blossom was out too.
Finally in my garden  these flowers are have a great time and look so pretty.

Technical note: all shot on that Canon  A470 digital compact with just a touch of exposure correction and cropping, that's all.

No comments: