Saturday 6 August 2016

Little Sissy Gurl Life

Life as a little sissy gurl has much in common with that your initial childhood having routines you are expected to keep to and a structure that even in law adults some of us badly need to keep us grounded and settled.
A big difference between role playing as in Age Play and Age Regression lies in with the former you may play the role for a brief period but otherwise are in a very much adult mindset, for those of us who are always in for reason of developmental delays and attendant disabilities you are very much a child in a adult body to the point breaches of the accepted conduct are dealt with there and then.

With Age Regression you do have an adult sense of self you go back to which truthfully I do not being more an eternal child and I think what some call Age Dysphoria is more it because I'm permanently in a child-like headspace.

For some although not all of us we do get spanked like the child version of us would of done back in the day in the manner we did. For us, we find it helps regulate our behaviour as much as you may work on the underlying issues too.

It isn't what this blog is centred upon but it is in the life we lead.

After an interesting week trying to solve one problem, there was something that came into mind that I did feel about talking about.
Gender cultural norms.




I saw this a while back and personally I just love what it is about.

In the first instance do we know the gender of the dress wearer? Personally I couldn't careless as much as I care about your ability too be the gender you are.

It may be  someone born male  or maybe  a female who doesn't see why she should have to remove every single naturally growing hair from your leg? Nor pluck your eyebrows thin.

Can we not appreciate how they dress and what as people they are like-their inner beauty if you will?

If I as a sissy gurl want to wear a shorter skirt or a short sleeved dress especially this time of year then frankly as those who know me will know I shall without getting hung up on if there's a stray hair here or there as having a skin condition lots of shaving may remove hairs but does nothing for where patches where my eczema  is.

No comments: