Wednesday 12 September 2018

Heroes

If you were to say who really was my forever little hero it would have to Christopher who at the time was protesting the shorts ban at his school by wearing a skirt.

That kind of step isn't uncommon in British high schools who seemed to have the most rigid inflexible kind of middle management types running them that ignore what happens in the real world so skirted protests happen while people such as postal workers have a variety within the uniform.

Getting back to what this blog is really about he was more the kind of boy at that time I was and felt because for wearing a skirt which is associated with girls and women (and thus allowed!), the presentation is otherwise male.

His socks are just above the ankle ones common with boys and plain grey, there is no attempt to look like a thirteen year old girl just a boy happy to wear a skirt and to me when it just comes to presentation why not?

This isn't  transsexuality just being a boy in a skirt, although as matured in my teens I realized I was a sissy gurl and the gender roles are just a different element that match with how you see you, not anything else and their agendas.

No comments: