Wednesday 3 October 2018

A spot of colouring

The weekend was not particularly conducive to going out with strong winds on Friday so with even bigger and stong people than myself struggling I needed to stay indoors which as you probably aware isn't something I like at all, being an outdoor boy.
One thing you can do when it is like this is colour and so I had my colouring books out on Friday.

Because I read girls books I did have and coloured this Jacqueline Wilson one based on her stories which I love to read.


Here's one I'm working on based on Brownies, the younger side of Girl Guiding which is part of the big scouting family I love.



 Normally when I colour I use Staedtler colour pencils available in the Noris Club 36 colour pack as they respond well to different pressures for shading and don't easily break in the way some cheaper ones found in convenience stores do.

They also sharpen well.

That illustration is from the a football colouring book I bought and love working through.

No comments: