Wednesday 26 June 2019

A well read little sissy gurl



In a world where to be honest I have not been feeling too good apart from listening to a bit of music softly while taking tablets my thoughts were on other things.

I have a bit of an fascination for oldish compilations of short stories usually written by the top authors of the day not least for the quality of the stories with believable characters and rich language that is so much the polar opposite of today's obsession with 'accessible language' that rather than stretching your knowledge of words and means actually holds it back.

They also tend to have a clear idea as to who their audience is, tailoring the topics very much to them so a compilation like this is clearly aimed for and around the interests of girls of that era with lots of adventure.

Girls stories aren't all romances and odes to Pony Club.

Books like these are just what sissy gurls like me need badly to connect our sense of adventure and zest for life with our feminine inner selves.


I love being a frilly sissy gurl as that was what I was always meant to be

No comments: