Wednesday 13 May 2020

The Skorting of Tammy

What becomes established as your defaults often goes back a long time to the point sometimes you will see generational differences as most of any one period do and often kept to the things they grew up with.

Some defaults are to do with gender during the period you grew up which would include, playgroup, school and outside social activities because you were instructed to wear specific items.

For me as a boy there was no way around of it, when playing games or taking structured physical education (P.E) class you HAD to wear shorts as that was a hard rule so my default remained top, suitable socks and footwear plus shorts and if you'd look through my stuff now you spot it.

The thing is although I'm a boy by sex and have no inclinations toward transexuality, I also remain a feminine, rather sissy one who while seeing why shorts are used by girls as well as boys for playing football wasn't really that keen on wearing them for all games occasions.

Back in the nineteen seventies girls wore wrap around short skirts for games but that's changing for something newer, the Skort.

The Skort while being a bit more accepted in North America tended to be looked down on in the UK comprises of shortish skirt with thin shorts built in that often you pull on to your waist.


One basic advantage is that when we are playing we bend and twist which does make it possible with with a conventional games skirt to see your knickers which is embarrassing especially as you get more self aware.

Even through traditional gym knickers don't show much they still show but they don't with skorts.

For me an advantage is self image: there are times I long to see a hemline on my body which the skirted layer provides while smoothing the lines rather two holes with legs popping out. 

That's the kind of side view and what as a feminine boy I'd like to present as when I am playing.

It's no longer the nineteen seventies and it is time my defaults changed both as girls own have and also as sissies like me are now more recognized and I too move on toward what is me at the core.

By years end Tammy will have been skorted for all games outside of football as my new default appearing with a skirted look feeling more feminine as he exercises and takes part in team sports.

My friends may not get this straight away but it's time I did what is right for me.

No comments: