Thursday 22 April 2021

My autistic brain with Interventions

 

This is how one side of my autism is very much, given to two polar opposites at any one point not able to switch and blend between each state in the way that for most people you can  so I can from not being 'there' to so obsessed I may not come away from an activity even if there are more pressing things that I need to do.

 

I have crippling levels of generalized and social anxiety that literally prevent me from leaving the house or trying anything new or different to the point I'll put tons of effort into fighting any routine change apart from being prone to depression.

Sometimes I need to be 'carried' so I make that move and go out for a walk or try something new with support so I move forward dealing with my problems rather than stalling, wasting energy that I often don't have.

No comments: