Wednesday 11 August 2021

Summertime thoughts

Last month was memorable for being the first time since February 2020 I was able to be away with friends for a few days just being the Little I am sometimes in short trousers which given it was a wet and stormy day we went to the sea was a better idea  and sometimes in my grey school skirt.

That duality was always a part of me, never Grown Up and having no wish to change sex, just being a little different and fluid when it comes to gender roles and presentation.




Later on this month D C Thompson publish this years Annuals, well when I was originally young they were called books for the Beano and Dandy publications we grew up on and to which remain in our child-like christmas stockings.

I am fairly sure arrangements will be made for them to be in mine in a few months time but here's one from 1958, before I first entered the world but still fairly recognizable because it wasn't until 1974 that Biffo the Bear was replaced from the front cover on the weekly comic to that of Dennis the Menace and that pecking order shows on the annuals when they don't go for a group cover.

Dennis and Minnie The Minx's, my heroine of that comic plot to cause Biffo to mess up his juggling was rumbled and are posed about to be punished. 

Being spanked on your shorts or skirt is so relatable!

No comments: