Wednesday 4 August 2021

Joining the club

 



Togetherness is being taken on an adventure in life by your best friend apprehensive even fearful as you learn to let it all out away from the ever critical eyes of Mums and Girls, bonding for life, stepping out as nothing less than that little sissy gurl with the mixture of what is seen as both masculine and feminine.

You now feel proud of what you really are for stepping out and ditching alternative explanations, labels and communities and just accepting your own sense of gender variance, you know deep down you're not a girl although you are uber feminine and you don't feel masculine even though you're happy to play with the boys in somethings.

I was not ill or deluded for having the feelings I have but it was more that society took issue with its social construct of what to be physically be male is and how that didn't apply to me and countless other by traditional standards to be gender variant.

That invalidated me and only lead to others to feel the only way I could be me was to be transsexual but given my feelings about not really into wanting to be an adult female and that I was effeminate by female standards I was never going to be socially female by gender.

In the end I'm just someone born with a male body for sure but dripping with little sissy gurl ways who is happy to be one of the Gurls, the playmate of real girls enjoying that life.

I was was never going to be a boy and could never play a girl 24/7 as she wasn't in me.

Tammy was always a Little Sissy Gurl.

No comments: