Wednesday 28 July 2021

Lessons learned

It's been a odd sort of a week away, in some ways it's like you're still not if you 'should' even spend time with others and the weather has not really given to spending a lot of time on treks of several miles which is what I would of liked.

On the other hand if lockdown had broken some habits from that messy past still further by virtue of just having those routines so any kind of hold just ebbed away the one thing that could be said was I was now going purely by my own sense of self.

I travelled out as I intended to as nothing less than an adult little sissy having ditched just before the end of the second lockdown a more cute shoulder bag for a plain one unlike the very last time I'd been been away.

I only had girls sports kit with me with full boys uniform with a change of shirts, knickers and traditional socks and a pair of shorts plus a blazer that I made of point of wearing.

I just felt so comfortable in my own skin as that eternal little sissy gurl of ten feeling as if I had no cares in world looking as if the person next to me was my minder in charge dealing with anything remotely groan up

I felt alive and very much as that sissy gurl.

Here I am resting.

My shorts were traditional David Luke ones taken up to a inside leg of four inches which is very close to the length they were when I was at junior school and took away any notional appearance wise of being adult because I looked like the sissy I am.

My dysphoria was "cured".

TAMMY IS NOTHING BUT A BOY BY SEX AND A SISSY GURL BY GENDER.

THEY NEEDED TO MADE TO WEAR HUR GREY SHORTENED SHORTS SO SHE FEELS BOTH AT ONE WITH THEIR GENDER AND HUR TRUE AGE PLUS EVERYONE SEES THEM AS JUST A LITTLE SISSY GURL IN A GROWN UP WORLD TO BE TAKEN CARE OFF.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY CANNOT BE IN A DRESS FOR MOST OF THE TIME UNLIKE IN HUR ORIGINAL CHILDHOOD SHE WAS THAT WEEK BUT SHE'LL JUST REMAIN THAT SISSY GURL IN IT AS PART OF WHOLE HER, NEVER A GIRL EITHER.

TAMMY IS JUST A SISSY GURL.

No comments: