Wednesday 21 July 2021

The hot start to the School Hols with my teddy bears

 

There has seldom been a moment from being by birth age a boy to remaining so throughout this life where teddy bears have not featured in some capacity.

From objects I slept with to things I have this deep need to cuddle up to, stroke, talk with and hug they've always been in it and in all sizes from the dinkiest to really big ones.

Life without them would be unbearable!

It's not long before I go away for a few days which is as well as the last couple of days have been really really hot feeling like a damp exhausted rag than my usual self. 



Part of the preparations for all that involved having my hair cut which with all the other stuff is a rather sensitive subject but I decided to get it back to more like it was with a short cut which keeps some of natural curliness in but is tidy as it doesn't take much for my hair get messy around the ends.

With it being like it has I've been in skirts and given it's school hols for many  shorter shorts and skorts with t shirts and short cure girls ankle socks.

I'm back to how it all was now and I'm glad of it.

No comments: