Wednesday 23 February 2022

Tumblr

 

Tumblr was a thing I discovered through a Lolita fashion blog whose publisher I became friendly with until she became unwell because while the clothes would be too fussy for me to dress myself in easily, I nonetheless loved how they looked for being more feminine.

Around that time she had decided to establish a Tumblr as a way of connecting with others and also talking around other interests apart from promoting her blog which wasn't that easy and today even less so as some of the feeds people used to be able to get have been striped away by Google, Bloggers owner.

It was no accident that Tumblr had a high fashion content given I tended to follow her followers but what became the age regression community also caught my eye so so posts where from and about that although I have since realized I'm Age Dysphoric being permanently and involuntarily regressed as a child.

That Tumblr continues today even if some early posts needed to go due to source issues that don't sit well with today's age regression communities not withstanding many of these blogs are no longer active or even deleted.

As I type this there's a major storm taking place outside of my house, actually the third in a series of three in the last week with many bangs and sounds of things bending or breaking so I have updated my Tumblr, yeah the feminine boy one that goes back a long time as it's too much for me to going out in.

I got up this morning to all this and decided to put on my blue sweat shirt, skirt and white tights and say "damn it" as there's no need to change for any reason at all in the sometimes you might for say outdoor weather and that.

I might as well take full advantage to be fully femme when it's like this, reading comics, playing and listening to some music while all this is going on as there's plenty of food in to last until I can get out in the middle of the week.

I'm just sissy gurl.

Those a feminine sissy gurl me in hur dress often can be seen reading and posting on it next to the Chromebook.

No comments: