Wednesday 2 November 2022

Feminized halloween

 

It was a special kind of a weekend when as a boy I had to present myself at my most feminine around girls and cross dressing "little girls" for some halloween themed fun activities as while the company wasn't a perfect fit nontheless where would I given my little side needs to come out?

I mean I can't be with the "adult boys" in their social world of sirs and short trousers so you have to adapt.

Basically I wore a grey pinafore dress of the sort some private schools still do but with the length taken up to a more shorter length so it was more what you'd wear in Junior school except for being better made.

And yes I had to wear knickers!



There's something rather fun about doing arts and crafts so that's what we did with everywhere all festooned with spiders, ghosts and bats!

I made a pumpkin lantern which I added a tea light to later on with all the others and joined in with a quiz before partaking of a buffet meal making sure I was sat decently, not showing anything I shouldn't on the floor.

We had  bonfire from wood and assorted bits and pieces before the fireworks began being placed with care and taking account of the wind which was getting up a bit.
The fireworks were rather fun although one seemed to split and went horizontally towards me which was a bit scary.

The wind was such I had to hold on the skirt of my pinafore as I could feeling trying to lift up, potentially showing more than I should but fortunately as I have worn skirts before I know how to handle such things although as a boy I never had to being kept in shorts or cords.

It was an enjoyable time together being able to let my little feminine boy side out with other littles who feel and dress similar.


No comments: