Wednesday 9 November 2022

Crossing the line

 

From my own perspective you function better and achieve much more in proportion that you are and act from your own selfs needs rather than fighting metaphorically although sadly sometimes literally other peoples attempts to deny them and substitute their own.

One reads of parents of teens some even past 18 and thus legally adults finding that their attire has been binned, ripped up with attempts to keep them in away from friends and any social media they had used or work colleagues saying things but insisting they don't want any drama when it is they that actually are making it by raising their objections to even having nail polish on you where any woman would without question.

To me those sorts of things should be raised with people such as the police where laws are being broken  (taking another's items is theft) and human resources where people are being bullied and intimidated for just being different.

In order for me to feel good and work at my best I just need to be my feminine gurl self.

That's how to cross the winning line.

No comments: