Wednesday 19 July 2023

Everything links back

It hasn't been the best of weeks with both the weather and being quite ill so I haven't been about as much as I would of loved to had been but have had time to reflect a little on things.

Off and on, this life has always been me, purge or not having been there in the past usually wrapped rather more in a littles form.


Being pushed into wearing a pretty dress by a dominant mommy type, hair and make up all done up.

There always was an uber feminine side of me, willing or not that would go with this whole scene, playing with dollies getting off on non sexual "humiliation".


It can be hard to accept the real you but often the bigger problem is being able to tell others as it's not about wanting to be or seeing yourself as a female but rather you like being a sissy not a man, not a woman but this "gurl" with all the other bits in it.

I know I can be amazing, I have many skills and qualities but they all come from the whole me so trying to shut down anything but the "normal" adversely affects me in everyday life so I need to live and be more open as the whole me.

The whole me is a sissy gurl, not necessarily the one you are but the one that takes in what I relate and get off on so I need to focus more on being less "normal" and more sissy gurl me.

No comments: