Wednesday 18 October 2023

Drawing a line under the two halves

Hello there!

Apart from marking the children's tv show Blue Peter's 65th anniversary on Friday, after much deliberation I have adjusted the blog title to reflect the fact I am univocally a sissy gurl and nothing else.

There is a intermingling between the twin elements in me, the side that holds on to the more rooted in the past  comfort from child like things and rituals and the post adolescent sexually mature side.

There are times presently the majority where being totally in that more child-like state playing is where I am out and the innocence of my thoughts are there and totally deserves protecting in such scenes from anything remotely adult. 



There are others where as vulnerable and immature in some ways I am to the point I may be holding a stuffie I will dress in a more sexy way to the point I am looking for you to see me as sexual and wanting such sexual play.




They may be more an element of mix and match but it'll always be clear which headspace I am in.

No comments: