Wednesday 1 October 2008

Littlesness

As you may have gathered from reading this blog so far, I do like reading, indeed always loved reading as a child back then although I always struggled with books intended for teens and over cos I'm both dyslexic and have developmental disabilities.

I always been little and never more than middle from that whole period when my peers became adolescents and apart from the purely physical I didn't, being the younger child by a few forms of my form, being their younger sibling who needed to be looked out for and even to a point sheltered from what were the social norms of my class.

I may as far as the law of land goes be an adult but in all of respects i most certainly am not nor will be.

I don't role play a child, I am one mentally in adult body who just dresses like I actually am albeit in short trousers or dresses but always a little sissy gurl.

Little Sissy Gurls (LSG's) like real children have nothing to do with more groan up sexual stuff and are just more prissier feminine child-like sissies of a boy heritage, having the sense to see really they were never socially a boy.

No comments: