Thursday 23 April 2009

Wardrobe of the mind


 
The earliest time I saw myself as being that bit different was in my early infant years where boys play and girls play didn't seem to align with me as everyone else seemed to be totally one or the other  and if that wasn't enough I liked to wear at times girls clothes such as dresses.

By the time I was in my teens this was how I wanted to look  in my school uniform around the age of eleven through thirteen being gangly and if I'd of put that skirt on doubt would of which is a core image of the child me

Today I do although nothing really has changed because what happened through that childhood that included those images of how I'd of been throughout that period, this is how I actually am dressed as that age regressed adult-child little.

Whatever the chronological age of me might be, the age I am inside that governs how I think, act and relate so I'm still a middle school/junior high child functionally and so in certain settings were uniform. 

No comments: