Wednesday 29 July 2009

A message from the operations centre

It may be 2009 but even if in my workplace the rooms I see people in have small laptop computers for looking things up for them, I'm sat here with an old school base unit, the one I've had since October 2006, a keyboard, mouse and 15 inch CRT monitor.

I do have some things such as plushies and that in the back office plus from time to time I play with children while dealing with their parents but this is where I do my age regressing in apart from my bedroom.

My computer is downstairs to help avoid any issues with overuse at night when obviously you're meant to be sleeping  and also to reduce clutter in it.

Since the issues that lead to my nervous breakdown a few years ago, outside of work I've been stepping back from full on adulthood and tend to wear more girlish clothing when regressed and playing.

No comments: