Wednesday 2 September 2009

Emulations

 Wearing 'girls' school uniform as a age dysphoric feminine sissy gurl

I'm age dysphoric, that's a fact so why shouldn't part of my gender variant expression go back in time to how it was?

A 101 of feminine school uniform for feminine boys like me to emulate in modern still a school child life based on the girls uniforms we loved at the time is a good start point in being us for the best reason.

We feel better to give free expression of the idea of us in our heads

Over the knee socks for the short skirted look

One unavoidable fact of life for me in my ' Feminine Little Sissy' side is the fascination in maintaining the look I adored as a a child, that of the short above the knee skirt with long socks that are often either colour or striking in design.

In many respects it's fortunate for me that at least a part of this aspect has become more mainstream so not only can I buy these cute girlish over the knee socks fairly easily but others are doing so to so there's less eye batting or outright ridicule as there used to be.


I just love these Grey and dusty Pink over the knee socks as they're so cute.

Available from the Sexy Minx ebay store and good local stockists.

No comments: