Wednesday 31 March 2010

What I am

Let's of things are happening this year, one been overseen transformation and envelope pushing to really find the femme me under the vanilla coating my upbringing required me to role play.

That period where puberty breaks out is always messy and with me the combination of being both feminine and submissive with a devopmental delay for good measure  really messed things  up cos you have this persona of the feminine schoolboy, mind on academic and sports but then outside of that you don't just explore your more sensual feelings and how they may play out with others.

You shouldn't be sexualized as that school boy or girl but being truthful, you have a sexual side you're learning to handle.

The official approved narritive runs gender (the social expression of what it means to be male or female) and biological sex whose changes have rather imposed themselves on you are different but while they refer to different aspects they are connected really.

So far all we have been looking at is  more changing your clothes but there is really more to work though such as your attitudes.

What defines you as a male for instance? Your penis does, no matter how puny and pathetic it is plus a penis is not a feminine thing. 
From now on, I am to call it my boyclit. 

Another element in all this despite my brain damage and associated developmental issues my pyschosexual and biological side has being on fixed post puberty side meaning I can be s3xually needy and feel s3xual attraction.

Miss D said: "Since you stated that you are a gurl that does not crave relief - even after being so nicely frilled - it makes Me wonder if you can't be trained to crave relief like all the other sissy sluts... "

Discussion has lead to taking steps to move me on.

I am being encouraged to act as soon as able socially on feeling that neediness ONLY when in panties getting wet and sticky in them so there's a clear connection between being feminine and being more grown up s3xually.

It's to move me to where really I should of got with my peers able to balance being an older child with the young adult s3xuality in appropriate and safe settings letting it out.

The other problem with my boyclit is that it enables me to pee standing up. Not any more. 

From now on I will sit down to pee like a proper girl. 

That means pulling down my trousers, pulling down my pantyhose, pulling down your panties and then having a  pee. I am expected to wipe myself when I've finished. 

Every time I pee, I will drop my panties gurl style from now on.

No comments: