Wednesday 31 October 2012

Back together again

It's another morning following the changes in my life as I've been effectively taken back away from the grown up world of Employment having been found virtual unable to work with my mixture of physical, learning and developmental disabilities.

Of itself that doesn't surprise me having struggled with the whole thing more or less from the moment I left the education service and ironically that was the only place with the support I found myself capable of fulfilling a role.

That the only role I appear able and qualified to be is that of a school child regardless of biological age is hardly new, I remember some discussion at a training centre a couple of years after leaving school where several people felt I was more of a child.

From now on I might as well be upfront and honest about it allowing my "reset point" to go be restored  to ten allow myself to be treated as a ten year old feminine gurl dressed in a girls uniform by adults.

It's not that I ever saw myself as one - to me it was always a case of "the grown ups or adults are" as if in my head I never associated myself with one.

Here's to being a child!


No comments: