Wednesday 20 February 2013

Being me

 People confuse the fluidity of gender gurls such as myself have with being transsexual but they are two different things altogether.

A transsexual identifies as a whole female covering emotions, self image and so on and everything for them is about reducing that gap so socially and emotionally they can operate and be seen as just females.

Being gender fluid means the sense of gender within you fluctuates that you could never be just one and anything like having sex affirming operations would never give you a stable identity.

Personally I'm very happy with my sexual identity but I am feminine too and for me it's all about being able on a day to day business to express the whole of my feelings, emotions and desire to gender present as I am.

I know biologically speaking I'm a boy and I'm happy with that but I want to wear a dress and play more feminine things, let out my sissy gurl side big time.

Why not just just have me in dresses at least some of the time?

No comments: