Wednesday 11 June 2014

Going forward staying the same


The way that it goes, on the day I was out for a good stroll taking some pictures for another blog as I encountered high school children returning to school after the weekend.

One boy interviewed said being missing so much of junior 4 (aka year six) left him feeling as he transitioned to the first form as we'd of called it of high school kind if funny and too young to be in that year group.

Child development comes on at different rates and he probably is right in saying he doesn't feel ready for that step but as ever the needs of "the system" tend to prevail as he may of benefited from being held back a year to catch up.

I know from admittedly my rather more severe mismatched development I always felt a few years young emotionally and in general maturity from my peers.

That's why this treatment and being back in the sort of uniform I had in my last year at Juniors taken much further up 
than what is customary now works for me and that will lead into other areas.

No comments: