Wednesday 6 August 2014

August: Making things edition

The height of Summer August always played a part in the rituals of childhood being the month we tended to go away for our family holidays.

It's only in the last nine months or so I have been in the privileged position to be able to spend time with people who from a different angle spend time together to be more child like and also can accept my gender fluid feminine side.

We were away this year and amongst other things we made a Disney Princess lego kit between us and I made some new lovely memories.



In the ideal world back then I'd of been doing different sorts of makes altogether like bakes making cakes and been able to be a Brownie although there's really no reason as age dysphoric little I can't be and making up for that.

I am being taught some basic cookery skills while away to help me be the best gurl I can which will help.

No comments: