Wednesday 21 January 2015

Resuming your place



Part and parcel of this life is getting back to your position within it as anyone could wear a collection of clothes such as a uniform but unless anything else changed you would just be a man in a school uniform and believe me I wouldn't want to spend time drinking and having adult conversations with men in school uniforms!

No, the Little Feminine Sissy Gurl within has to be out running you while you are in that Uniform in order for to be an actual Little in natural spontaneous fashion rather than just following some script so in my case I'm running with a ten year olds head. 

That also includes your social position so as I have been doing, you learn to sit on the floor letting adults take the sofa or chair unless they offer you a seat because you are valued but beneath them when it comes to the pecking order.

You make 
way and give way to them and in exchange they take care of you.

No comments: