Wednesday 7 January 2015

Going into the New Year from the past

 Last year was significant for spending more time with crowd of people who are into age regression which isn't exactly what I am - I have little adult homebase to regress out of as much as I'm always in a more child-like spot all of the time - but it's a space I can use just to let that side of me out.


It's also a group that is okay with me being a feminine boy so I can wear skirts and dresses around them and it doesn't phaze them even though they are more Little Girl than Feminine LSG.

It's also the case I experimented with colours I'd not normally go with such as baby pink which tends to have certain associations even if a more dusty pink might of been more me when I'm more for running with feeling overtly feminine.

Rather like the last post in its own way this going to the past is both a spot to just be my more child-like self and a second chance to have better new experiences as that child and to be learn to be better behaved by having the chastisements of that time restored.

Here's to 2015!

No comments: