Wednesday 12 August 2015

Feminine recovery program

 It's the second longest battle I have fought over identity issues over the one bought what my real age is and its implications when it comes to what I can be expected to do and and the degree of supervision I need in everyday life is when essentially you're still a child. 

Having the confidence to express how you feel not just in words but also in how you present such as your dress and for it to be respected is very important. 

It does not matter how much I have masculine traits, how happy I was to play rough and tough with the boys I have a sizable feminine side running through me that at the time was never able to be let out as the whole me.

Within age dysphoric life inclining playing I need to be able to play feminine games and undertake those activities as a part of being still a child amongst children.

I need full access to the whole range of children's clothes of my era and specific time devoted to being in skirts and dresses and more feminine underclothes not just to express the here and now of my gender but as a therapy for past issues.

As a little sissy gurl, it matters to me that I express this side of me, being more open about as some have tried to say I can't be a little as an age regressed adult and even bullying me over it.

I can be cute as a feminine little sissy gurl in a pure age regressed side with nothing sexual in that space and I have every right to be that person. 

That's what matters.

No comments: