Wednesday 2 December 2015

Bi Mode expression

 

We've talk a bit about this feminine boy thing means but what exactly does it look like?

I can do it different ways as I don't have gender dysphoria just a irritation on how restricted some people feel being any kind of boy what we are "allowed" to wear and how they project that around.

I can wear cute Hello Kitty t shirts with short trousers and cute ankle socks as a feminine boy but I can just as much wear a pinafore dress, blouse, girls white long socks with pretty bows and Hello Kitty slipper socks.

Certificate: Test results
Sissy / Gender Quiz For Boys - Are you more feminine or masculine?πŸ‘¨πŸ½‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ½

1001For 30% you are: Ready for your result? You are:

***Feminine***
Or
You're a sissy.

Many males say that for them, being feminine is just a fantasy or a kink and isn't real, but they are WRONG.
Feminine boys feel different than other boys and start to notice it at a young age. Being feminine has nothing to do with being trans; that's another topic.
You simply enjoy everything feminine and don't care too much for gendered dress-code. You do you!

15% of 124913 quiz participants had this profile!

Your score wasn't clear.

You could also get this result:
For 30% you are: Ready for your result? You are:



***Effeminate***



Your personality tends to lean a bit toward the feminine side. It is good to have a bit of both (femininity/masculinity). Like they say, you have the best of both worlds. Just don't over-think it and try to enjoy life the way you like it. Whether you want to try more feminine clothing, or feel that way on the inside only, do you!
 
Take this quiz: Sissy / Gender Quiz For Boys - Are you more feminine or masculine?πŸ‘¨πŸ½‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ½



I've always been curious about how gender plays out in me  and this test does confirm I do have fair bit of obviously feminine traits running in me although I have no desire to be a girl and while some aspects of the sissy community online aren't me, I have to be honest and say the little side of sissy is.

I'm obviously a mixture with chunks out of line with traditionally boys were expected to be.

The important thing is to honour the feminine side in whatever way works  because that is good because I can let out my feminine side and actually it's important for me mentally to be myself.

No comments: