Wednesday 8 March 2017

Birthday 2017

Say everybody, isn't just possible that someone has completed an twelve month arc and might still be twelve today? Stranger things have happened around these parts I can assure you!

Hmm, no better a way for this birthday adult little gurl to mark theirs with something featuring my all time favourite sport loving the action and being covered in mud.

I went out to lunch with Mom and my older brother locally.

Given how old I am, I do get music as presents and this special  two cd version  of an album I liked whose original copy suffered from so-called cd rot making it unplayable is something I'll treasure with its bonus tracks.

This came out last year having a couple of hard to find albums in it and two I only had on download with card replica sleeves so is much appreciated both from Mom.


 Coming soon is this, a new colouring book as I've completed my old one now and some Milk Tray chocolates from my Aunt.

Girls colouring books tend to suit me more.

I got three new books to add to my collection which will be read, a W H Smiths voucher from a member of the extended family that can be used to buy a book with and reviewed plus money from my brother.

No comments: