Wednesday 8 July 2020

The Age Dysphoric Brownie


One aspect of both the battle over my sense of identity and of my age dysphoria is that I am in spirit  a Brownie in the tried and true feminine place in scouting, GirlGuiding, who loves going on adventures and  exploring learning practical skills.

What that amounts to is following the sorts of programs linked to badges the modern brownie does which also was what I wanted to do when I was in juniors with my friends but but my family didn't seem to think I would want to  or they would have me even if many of things in it actually would of been beneficial.

The idea of having a code of honour  with Brownie Law and Rules would also of provided me with a sense of moral discipline, a framework for being a gurl of value to hur community and of learning self respect and self discipline.

With consideration for where I might be and the likelihood of encountering bio-girl browniess, I tend to wear a fairly traditional skirted uniform.

No comments: