Saturday 28 November 2020

Underwear a la mode

Underwear is a key difference in how I present as that varies as my gender fluidity moves across and to a point across the resulting presentation.

Traditionally a boy like me only had one form which for good measure was set for you but frankly what would a sissy want with tighty whities?

Because I am a feminine boy, I do wear usually with skirts and dresses soft smooth girls underwear with lace.
I find them comfortable so long as you check there is enough room for your boy bits and as you pull up your skirt and pull down your knickers that lack of a fly is of no consequence but that soft luxury feel is just what I want when I'm like that.

If I'm in school uniform skirts and dresses then usually I wear gym knickers which do provide surprisingly lots of support in a brief based design and are quite comfortable.
At one time silk panties were hard to find but since the economic opening of China they have become easier and far more affordable


Pretty panties like these that have more space down below are highly appropriate and every sissy needs some pink panties to be put into


Having a more grown up side Big Gurl more scrunchie panties are also appropriate while in that headspace when I want to fly with my sexual side

No comments: