Life has always had it's complications with me, the period in the mid 1990's when I needed help cutting up my food following an industrial accident apart from the disabilities I was born with so really dressing has to take into account what I can do because it's important for me to be responsible for myself.
Sometimes you need that arm around you with clearly expressed love and support for trying to be an independent little sissy able to get a wash and dress hurself as you hold your favourite teddy bear as a eternal ten year old who is 'immature' for their age.
Things have changed over the decades and in the modern era girls do wear pj's often with either pastel strips or characters which is an option for gurls like me
The classic remains however soft frilly nightdresses such as this Disney Frozen one which is so feminine that this sissy can be put into with pink frilly undies and bed socks.
That said sissies like me would purr with delight about the idea of wearing Baby Dolls with lots of frilly satins and lace and any I'd love someone to put me in them as really things like Py's just don't feel right on me.
If I refuse to do what I can for me can you please give a super sound spanking to teach me a lesson I need?


No comments:
Post a Comment