Friday 1 October 2021

We made it!

 


As people will know I haven't been too well over a few weeks which came in when I started a project concerning that part of Planet Social Media called Tumblr which has it's problems to the point much of what is on here presently couldn't be posted there between some people who feel they own everything regressive or age dysphoric so they 'police' you or who feel because it offends their minors even having a tumblr concerned with things such as past school lives with pictures of uniforms is enough to have your account reported on fake charges.

Thus after the last skirmish on baseless charges I remade the account before they shut it down started a more modern boys interests tumblr with toys and tv shows featuring more.

Shortly afterwards I decided to sort out a Community Age Regression blog started during that muddled up era converting it into a overtly feminine one, removing some stuff from communities that are more problematic and taking out stuff I've totally moving away from in some eight years.

You might well say what of the old TSB tumblrs and that was temporarily dumped to an account that has tons of issues having been hack to death by Tumblr in battles over content and that has preoccupied me since early August.

The period while I was away I did think about what to do about it cos clearly a blog which was mainly about vintage images of childhood such as school uniforms does attract both the wrong attention from kinksters who had plagued it from the very beginning and from those who then thought I was one and a threat to minors wellbeing.

I decided to remake it as a feminine sissy gurls own interests tumblr that might have the odd image per hundred of vintage school uniforms but mainly around having a feminine childhood, vintage childhood as I remembered it, plus modern childhood in the internet and smartphone world of today with the likes of tiktok and the old in the new of my current feminine little sissy gurl way.

It could carry some commentary that might explain the background for those born in Y2K of the pictures, tell of how what is shown was a part of my life and the sorts of values that were common through it without it falling foul of the inclusion police.

On Friday, we finished it and can now go forward with all new posts as part of a three tumblr group that covers most things and all underpinned by my belief in my very own identity.

No comments: