Wednesday 20 October 2021

Updates and restorations



Well not been a great week to be honest but were are doing something pretty important in a good way which is restoring a big chunk of the old Tumblr which was the first I made in July of 2013 when I was working through my sex identity issues.

It's important with such an enterprise to look at the likely reasons to as there is no point just bringing something back to have it go again and this time there will be more of an all girlie theme running through although technically I am an adult schoolgurl by being a adult little feminine gurl who is age dysphoric remaining ten years old as some associate that with sex and bdsm too.

As I have other dysphoric tumblrs there is no need to make it all me plus I have survived the madness of social media over reactions, just more a continuation of what would of been in the TSB had it not been terminated to keep it contemporary as the other issue is the last years posts never got a external back up so there are no posts from most of 2019 into 2020.

I also found that actually sitting crosslegged on the floor in a dress felt better putting me more in that littles mindset than setting in lounge chairs so we'll have to learn to sit on the floor more often!

No comments: