Wednesday 9 August 2023

Thoughts on Littles Meet Summer 2023

 Last week I was away after a period of time where upon being seriously ill with convulsions I had found it impossible to get back in to organized meets because in effect those present booked themselves in for next time so all the places were taken up.

The basic aim is to have several days of more child-like playful activity which on this occasion  involved doing jigsaws, cake baking and decorating, a painting session, music quiz and sports apart from weather permitting going out enjoying nature .

The group were a mixed group of trans, cis and sissies who are all "adult little girls" even if some may have "adult" sides and whose littles side varied from pre-school with diapers to teenaged.

Some are very overtly "girlie" others less so.

Personally I can move from Tom Boyish to more Little Sissy Schoolgurl so boys shorts but girls tops and cute socks may feature almost as much as frilly socks and shortish skirts and like I mentioned a couple of times before I'm trying to refine a style that works for me.

Given I was being picked up I thought about something that would be me without causing major issues with people in the community who don't know my sissy side.


This kind of look, a mini kilt-skirt with plain white tights with frilly silk knickers underneath and girls tops that shows my knees and legs off is white I came up with while on the painting day, I went for a school jumper and skirt with knee socks that had pussy bows.

Apart from walking up to the car, I walked about a museum site, eating lunch by a river, bought an ice cream in a shop surrounded by others enjoying just being out - out being a little sissy gurl.

It just felt right. I am a Gurl.

This might just be the Me I can pull off.

No comments: