Wednesday 8 March 2006

Birthday edition


It was recently my birthday so apart from having a number of cards I had some money to put toward the upcoming 1965 Beatles Capitol Albums box set as ever since I was a teen, they've been my favourite group and this set has the albums I had back then that I can get from the local HMV branch and for some more blank minidiscs for my recorder.

I bought my last one, a Sharp MDT 270H two years ago from Richer Sounds here in Stoke on Trent because it was a portable recorder that did MDLP (MiniDisc Long Play) which a few of my discs were recorded with on my second home deck I bought in July of 1999 and unlike a Sony HiMD portable I have, this at least has manual record level settings for both digital and analogue line level sources.


Birthdays with me are more like children's birthdays with little really adult in them with the same sorts of presents I had back then but could this return...


No comments: